Ravioli Chicken Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 265 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 24, 2014
I made this recipe slightly differently. I used products I had (since I was too lazy to go to the grocery store again). I substituted a jar of alfredo sauce instead of the spaghetti sauce, refrigerated ravioli for frozen, and chopped fresh spinach instead of the green peppers. It turned out great. I loved how easy it was to make - really just layering into the dish. Not much to clean up in the kitchen and still yielding a great homemade meal for my family.