- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
1 cup: 265 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.