Sausage Ravioli Lasagna
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 large Eggland's Best egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 jars (one 26 ounces, one 14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, basil and Italian seasoning; set aside. Drain ravioli.
- Spoon 1-1/3 cups spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli and sausage. Spoon ricotta mixture over sausage; top with 1-1/3 cups sauce. Layer with remaining ravioli and sausage. Spread remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 609 calories, 31g fat (14g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 1608mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Feb 2, 2019
Great pasta dish!! Easy to make and flavorful. We really liked the ravioli and I used hot Italian sausage for more kick.
Nov 5, 2014
May 18, 2014
I used 2lbs of sausage, and 2, 24oz jars of spaghetti sauce. This was very good and I will make it again!
May 14, 2014
This was very easily put together and tasted great!
Apr 8, 2014
add garlic and onions when cooking meat
Apr 7, 2014
Family really liked this. I used turkey Italian sausage.
Jul 29, 2013
This recipe was good the first time but didn't have as much meat as my family likes so the second time I added some kielbasa and it made all the difference, even improved the flavor!
May 14, 2013
Thought this was a pretty good recipe. Pretty standard, seen it done before. I felt this recipe was appealing since it was nice and simple. Would make again if I wasn't feeling like plain ol spaghetti!
Dec 18, 2012
Loaded with calories, but a great indulgence. Usually my husband rates my new cooking endeavors as "Eh, it's ok." But this one got two thumbs up and "keeper" status.
Dec 17, 2012
This was a nice alternative to lasagna. Came together quickly on a week night.