Ravioli with Sausage
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute sausage and green pepper for 2-3 minutes or until green pepper is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through. Drain ravioli; toss with sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 361 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1304mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 5g fiber), 19g protein.
Apr 7, 2014
I used a 24 oz package of ravioli and added some mozzarella cheese. I also omitted the pepper since my family doesn't care for it.
Apr 18, 2012
This was scrumptious. My two year old kept asking for more. I added red onions the second time I made it. Delicious!
Apr 13, 2011
This recipe is easy and my little 2 year old loved it as much as my husband! The other great thing is it is a meal in itself, so you don't have to add any sides if you don't have time! I'm making it now for the 4th or 5th time because the ingredients are easy to keep on hand and it's now a family request.
Jan 20, 2011
Excellent recipe. I used fresh ravioli.
Nov 18, 2010
Just tried this tonight and my family of teenagers said "It's a keeper!"
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.