Ravioli with Apple Chicken Sausage
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (18 ounces) frozen butternut squash ravioli
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked apple chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Prepare spinach according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, 2-4 minutes.
- Drain ravioli. Add ravioli, spinach, maple syrup and pie spice to sausage; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 531 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1409mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 2, 2015
My boyfriend and I love this recipe! We have to make homemade creamed spinach because our grocery store does not carry it in the frozen food section, but it is incredibly easy to make. We've made it for my parents and now it is a family favorite.