Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° until heated through, 40-45 minutes. If desired, top with basil to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 438 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1178mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Feb 12, 2020
I made a homemade spaghetti sauce and then followed the recipe. I used four cheese mini ravioli and made three layers. In addition to the mozzarella, I sprinkled a little grated reggi parm on the top. I love this recipe.
Feb 8, 2020
Easy to put together, and guests have loved this.
Jan 6, 2020
Do the ravioli need to be cooked before or just to use them frozen?
Jan 6, 2020
We enjoyed this recipe tonight. I made no changes except to make a smaller amount for the two of us. It is delicious and we cleaned our plates. Quick, easy, and delicious. Volunteer Field Editor
Dec 13, 2019
Excellent and SO easy! I did use some little half moon shaped raviolis that have a lot more cheese in them than your standard frozen ravioli but that is the only thing I did differently. I might've added a little extra Mozzarella cheese to but that didn't change the fact that this is a wonderful and very satisfying dish. I am planning to make this for Christmas Eve dinner! Yum YUM!!
Dec 7, 2019
Very easy and satisfying.
Dec 6, 2019
I added Garlic ,Salt and pepper along with ITALIAN seasoning but the dish as a whole was big hit.
Oct 1, 2019
This recipe was so super simple with only three ingredients that most people will have on hand. My daughter isn't much of a ravioli fan but she loved this recipe. I am totally adding this to our weeknight rotations. Comes together in a snap.
Sep 30, 2019
I made this very easy-to-make recipe for dinner last night. It was delicious! The only thing I changed was to add a 14.5 ounce can of petite diced tomatoes to the spaghetti sauce because I like my lasagne to be "saucy". Also, I used a 13X9-inch glass baking dish which worked well. If you're looking for a quick and easy.... and HEARTY meal, this is the recipe for you! 5 stars!!! Volunteer Field Editor
Aug 2, 2019
Very easy dinner to make.