Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, beans, brown sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to tomato mixture. Stir in spinach; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until wilted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 503 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1162mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 9g fiber), 26g protein.
Oct 26, 2015
This was SO good!!!! I just added a few more spices to make it spicy and a half cup of corn... good with cheese or beef ravioli... fire roasted tomatoes taste good too! It has been requested that I make this again this week... :)
Nov 12, 2013
Very yummy!!! I used a can of tomatoes with green chillies instead of plain tomatoes, added a little cheese! Really good!
Mar 4, 2013
Other than adding shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese after cooking, I made this dish exactly as recipe called. It was very, very good and easy. Will definitely make again. Thank you for this delicious recipe!
Feb 20, 2013
This dish was awful. No one in the family liked it. It was very bland, I had to add seasoning and it still was not liked by anyone. Will not make again.
Mar 8, 2012
very easy and tasty...my husband loved it and he is not always easy to please..
Sep 24, 2008
We liked this one. Although, I would chop the spinach prior to adding next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.