Greek Salad Ravioli
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Cook: 5 min./batch
- 10 ounces (about 12 cups) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup pitted and finely chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 96 pot sticker or gyoza wrappers
- Snipped fresh dill and sauce of choice, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir spinach in batches until wilted, 3-4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Combine with next five ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and coats a spoon, 2-3 minutes. Stir into spinach mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon spinach mixture in center of a pot sticker wrapper. (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Moisten wrapper edges with water, and place another wrapper on top. Press edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; drop ravioli in batches into simmering water until cooked through, 3-4 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with additional dill, and serve with sauce of choice.
- Freeze option: Cover and freeze uncooked ravioli on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until firm. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags; return to freezer. To use, cook as directed, increasing time to 6 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 ravioli: 47 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 26, 2017
The taste of these was delicious! We served them drizzled lightly with olive oil and that worked well. Mine did have a minor problem with sticking in the pan a bit when I cooked them, and I didn't have enough filling for all 48 ravioli. In retrospect I may have gone with too generous of tablespoonfuls and I'll go for a more scant filling in the future.