Veggie Cheese Ravioli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain ravioli and add to the pan; stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 322 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 3, 2012
Absolutely delicious! Very fresh and filling, especially with using the fresh cheese ravioli. I use sliced black olives instead of chopped as the sauteing can make them somewhat of a mess.
Apr 25, 2012
Delicious! I used the larger package of refrigerated raviolis; added a little fresh broccoli, baby bella mushrooms, garlic and carrots to the mix. I also used 1 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning and a little fennel seed. Our family loved it. This recipe goes into the "save" folder!!
Sep 15, 2011
Light and healthy...really lets you taste the individual flavors. Wonderful way to get extra veggies into the meal and my children love it!
Jul 8, 2010
Very healthy and tasty, my daughter even ate the veggies and my son loved the ravioli, my husband liked it a lot.I used extra-virgin olive oil to cook the veggies in instead of baking spray and used 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning instead 3/4 Tbsp. and though I put the 3 tbsp. cheese on top, my family used an additional on their individual plates and in all we used almost all of a 6 oz. container of shredded parmesam cheese, so ours may have been a little more fattening!
Jul 1, 2010
We were looking for something new and healthy to try, and this meal was fantastic! I added a little extra italian seasoning as well as some crushed black pepper, and it was delicious.
Mar 16, 2009
My family enjoys this light and healthy meal. It has become a favorite that we have on a regular basis.