Cheese Ravioli with Veggies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fill a 6-qt. stockpot two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil. Add ravioli and vegetables; return to a boil. Cook 6-8 minutes or until ravioli and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 339 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 391mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Oct 28, 2016
This was an incredibly easy meal to get together and I really liked the lack of heavy sauce. I liked the veggies but I wwis they were slightly less chunky, mostly the cauliflower. Loved the carrots. Both kids ate well and I added some spinach ravioli too. All in all, a hit and I'' do it again.
Jul 9, 2015
Surprisingly tasty without the usual sauce. I used stir fry veggies which was ok but the carrots were shredded. Next time I'll use the chunkier veggies.
May 6, 2014
Love it! One of my favorite meals to cook, it's easy and since I'm the only one eating it makes lots of leftovers (which reheat well with an extra bit of butter and sprinkle of parmesan cheese)! I really like cheese so I usually use 1/3 cup instead of 1/4 but it's just as good either way.
Jun 8, 2011
Easy, yummy, & filling!~ Theresa