Quick Ravioli & Spinach Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated small cheese ravioli
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, onion powder and pepper; bring to a boil. Add ravioli; cook, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and chicken during the last 3 minutes of cooking. If desired, serve with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 292 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 1638mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Nov 10, 2019
delicious soup and yes, very quick and easy...I added a little salt, granulated garlic and a pinch of nutmeg after tasting but would have been fine as it was....was thinking fresh or canned mushrooms may be good...
Oct 23, 2019
The only change I made was using cooked cubed chicken breasts, and adding a little fresh thyme. It is as delicious, as it is quick and easy. Perfect weeknight soup.
Jan 13, 2018
I used a rotisserie chicken which made it even easier. Very good and easy recipe.
Oct 15, 2014
This was delicious and simple! It was so easy I almost feel guilty...almost ;) Also, going with low-sodium broth next time.
Oct 7, 2014
So easy and yummy! The only thing I changed was I used low-sodium chicken broth. Perfect for a Fall day.
Oct 5, 2014
Easy and delicious!
Jan 31, 2013
Excellent & Fast!
Jan 9, 2013
Very quick and simple and everyone loved it from age 3 to 40!
Nov 2, 2012
This recipe is delicious and even my kids devour it! So simple to put together, but packed with flavor.
Oct 19, 2012
Our motto is to follow the recipe the first time we make it and make adjustments the next time. This recipe doesn't need any changes! Quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing.