Skewered Ravioli with Creamy Tomato Dipping Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes10 appetizers (1-1/2 cups sauce)
- 20 refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese; set aside.
- Diagonally thread 2 ravioli onto each of 10 soaked wooden appetizer skewers; brush both sides with pesto. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat until browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine marinara sauce and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve with ravioli.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer with 2 tablespoons sauce: 114 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 24, 2019
I made these along side some sliders. They went fast! Unlike the previous poster, I didn't have any issues with the ravioli falling off the skewers.
Jul 24, 2019
The ravioli is delicious, the sauce is spectacular.. but the ravioli kept falling off the skewers. So, I removed the skewers, and supplied plastic forks. That worked well. Everyone raved.