Toasted Ravioli Puffs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Brush with salad dressing. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over ravioli.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 ravioli: 21 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 2, 2018
I serve these as a simple little meal. Add a side salad and its all good.
Mar 23, 2017
Easy recipe to follow. I didn't change a thing.
Dec 2, 2015
If you love Italian food but are short on time, this is the recipe for you! These ravioli puffs were very tasty and easy to make. This recipe was a hit with my family, and we'll make these again soon!
Nov 20, 2015
My family loved this healthier version of fried ravioli and I loved how quickly I could put it together. Super easy and lots of flavor.
Nov 13, 2015
These were so easy and enjoyed by kids and adults!! I will be making these again and again!
Nov 12, 2015
This was a great party appetizer and crowd pleaser. They weren't amazing, but everyone really enjoyed them. Making homemade marinara was a good addition.
Nov 6, 2015
An easy and yummy party food! I added garlic powder to the bread crumbs. Thanks for the recipe!