Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tube (8 ounces) crescent roll dough
- In a blender, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, onion and hot pepper sauce; cover and process until blended. Unroll crescent dough; separate into four rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Spread mushroom mixture over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into five slices; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 54 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Mar 8, 2013
I used Fresh Mushrooms~ Sorry about that.
Mar 8, 2013
This recipe is not only quick and easy, It's delicious ! I used the crescent layers. I cut them down the middle and they turned out wonderful. Don't skimp on the filling. I used chopped Green onions and added some chopped garlic to the mix.
Mar 23, 2012
Gobbled up quickly every time!
Jun 19, 2010
eh.... it was alright.... but I doubt I'd make it again.... maybe fresh mushrooms would have been a better choice.
Feb 6, 2010
These are excellent I make them all the time for family gatherings. They are so easy to make.
Aug 7, 2009
These are even better if you use fresh mushrooms and stems, chope them yourself, marinate in a little amount of olive oil, salt and pepper - or what ever your favorite seasoning is
Jun 28, 2009
This was very good and easy. Everyone loved them.
Nov 12, 2008
This was tasty to be so easy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.