Ham and Cheese Puffs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine the first six ingredients. Divide crescent dough into 24 portions. Press into greased mini muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ham mixture into each cup. Bake until golden brown, 13-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 110 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 27, 2017
These appetizers were the hit of the party! Easy to make and easy to warm up. My guests gobbled them up.
Feb 11, 2013
These are wonderful. I omitted the onion when serving to the younger kids and make them in a mini muffin pan. I also make ahead and freeze and then reheat in microwave. They aren't quite as good as fresh-made but rival any frozen reheat breakfast item you get out of a box...for sure!! This is a permanent in our breakfast menu and I even make them for newly widowed friends and family as they are easy for them to reheat and while being filling they don't have to deal with leftovers in the refrigerator as they make only the amount they want from freezer to microwave.
Dec 31, 2008
THESE ARE GREAT. I DIVIDE DOUGH IN HALVES INSTEAD OF THIRDS AND ADD MORE FILLING THEN COOK LONGER FOR A HEARTY APPETIZER OR MAIN DISH. THE TASTE IS HEAVENLY.JANE KATIE
Nov 6, 2008
These are wonderful. I gave my future daughter in law a subscription to your magazine last year and she made them for Christmas. I have since made them a number of times and always get rave reviews.