Ham and Broccoli Puffs
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and finely chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares.
- Place a heaping tablespoonful of broccoli mixture in the center of each square. Brush edges of pastry with eggs. Bring opposite corners over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 122 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 23, 2014
This is a fantastic appetizer. I did have to add extra shredded cheese, but my family is a cheese-loving family! :)
Aug 11, 2013
Just out of the oven. Great appetizer !!!! I will def. make it a lot more. :)
Dec 9, 2012
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Ham-and-Broccoli-Puffs#5 I have made this recipe for my Christmas party for years and have always received rave reviews. I have passed the recipe along to countless friends and they to have had success with it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.