Ham and Cheese Bagels
These bite-size bagel sandwiches are easy to fix for breakfast, lunch snacks and family get-togethers. Both combinations of toppings are as yummy as they are colorful. —Kristin Dallum, Vancouver, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- 3 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Spread cream cheese over cut sides of bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with cream cheese side up. Cut the ham and cheddar cheese into 2-in. squares; place over cream cheese.
- Top half of the bagels with tomato and onion and half with pineapple and parsley. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 223 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Ham and Cheese Bagels in Quick Cooking July/August 1998