- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. If desired, top with basil to serve.
1 cup: 438 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1178mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
May 29, 2018
This was really good, and simple! I made this camping (oven in trailer), and I don't normally do anything too complex due to size/room constraints. Will definitely make again, but will use Italian sausage instead of hamburger.
May 28, 2018
I have no idea how a recipe with so few ingredients tastes so good! And it's so easy too! Absolutely delicious! I used an Italian sausage ravioli to give it a little extra kick.
May 24, 2018
Red Smoothie Detox & 2 Week Diet Comes A New Weight Loss Phenomenon. Fully Tested. Jump On The Multimillion Detox Tea Craze!?Act Now! Red Detox : https://bit.ly/2IH60Nx Lean Belly Breakthrough: https://bit.ly/2IFDAmV Fat Decreaser : https://bit.ly/2sa10FI
May 11, 2018
Dish is good, just wish I would have added more meat and sauce to the dish. A pound is just not enough for this dish in my opinion. Also next time I may add sausage to it as well.
Apr 30, 2018
So easy and sooooooo good!
Apr 25, 2018
A good and fast dish to make. I took it to church for a fast meal and it was well received. Will make again.
Apr 24, 2018
Good recipe- kids loved it. It’s a keeper.
Apr 23, 2018
I added cottage cheese (or ricotta, if you prefer) and Parmesan cheese. I found that the ravioli dough is much thicker than lasagna noodles, and it cooked a lot slower than I thought it would! It also needed MUCH MORE sauce than the recipe indicated, as you are cooking it in the sauce! Next time, I will cook them in water first, then drain and continue with recipe!!
Apr 5, 2018
good and easy recipe
Mar 14, 2018
Made this and it's fabulous... Now I need to double the recipe... Has anybody doubled it??? If so what size casserole did you use??? Plus how long did you need to bake it??? Or would you recommend make two casseroles??? Thank You...