Italian Meatballs and Sausages
Here’s a wonderful appetizer for the big game or any family function. Very easy to prepare and also very tasty. I’ve doubled and even tripled the recipe for large to huge groups. No matter how much I make, I always come home with an empty slow cooker. —Jan Kasinger, Graham, Washington
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 pounds frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (14 ounces) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 cups medium fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Combine all ingredients in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 4-6 hours, stirring every hour.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 200 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 663mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as High Five Appetizers in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2019