- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- In a saucepan, combine jam, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a large bowl; add raspberry mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and heavily grease the foil. Using a slotted spoon and reserving the marinade, place wings in pan. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring marinade to a rolling boil; boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Brush over wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer, turning and basting once, or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Glazed Wings
"Simply stated - this are the best wings we have ever made. The family loved it. Didn't change a thing. Have made it a few times now."
"This is a very delicious way to dress up chicken wings. My husband could not get enough of them even after doubling the recipe."
"The vinegar was overpowering both while cooking and eating. The chicken fat kept the coating from caramelizing and sticking to the wings. A lot of work for very little reward."
"Use a doubleboiler and the sauce won't burn,stir continually and watch like a hawk."
"This recipe did not work out for me. The glaze burnt."
"I made these wings for a family reunion in November and everyone loved them. I had doubled the recipe and they were all eaten. This is an excellent recipe."
"It is simply marvelous, and well liked by all.Yummy"