Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings (about 5 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two baking sheets with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add chicken wings, a few at a time; toss to coat. Divide wings between prepared pans. Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush over chicken wings. Bake until juices run clear, 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Broil wings 4 in. from heat until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken wing: 134 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 21, 2019
Delicious and fast! This was our first attempt to make wings at home and these hit the mark. The breading and glaze both came together easily and were very flavorful. My husband's only comment was that he wishes the wings had a little more heat. The next time we make these, we may increase the amount of ginger called for or add some cayenne to give them a little more 'kick'.
Oct 4, 2010