Total TimePrep: 20 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. Set wings aside. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a well-greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set.
Editor's NoteUncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 237 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1057mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Feb 3, 2019
This is a very good recipe, thanks for sharing ... Hey, Dette's - who cares if you had these for a "girl's weekend"? Shees
Feb 26, 2018
I made these for my husband since I hate wings. He said they were good, but that I didn't need to make them again. He is just as happy with seasoning salt.
Sep 26, 2011
We do not like them hot and these are mild and wonderful!! I have used them for appetizers and a main meal at the insistance of the "men folk". Does that tell you how much they are loved?
Jun 14, 2010
I've already made it 3 times-I love this wing recipe!! I don't like spicy, so this is perfect. But if you like a little spice, I'm sure you could throw in some hot sauce or something similar. The only thing I did differently was make extra marinade, to be sure I had plenty. And this last time, I made them for my sons graduation party, I doubled the whole recipe, and they were still the first thing gone off of the table! I like that I can get them ready ahead of time too.
Jul 30, 2009
I made these when I had a girls week at the lake. They were awesome!!!