- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large bowl. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bowl. Lightly grease the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-6 minutes on each side; brush generously with remaining marinade during the last 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
1 pork chop: 246 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.