Pork Chops with Glaze
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Lightly grease the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°; brush generously with remaining marinade during the last 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 246 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 18, 2017
Great flavor. I used pork tenderloin instead of pork chops. Will make again.
Sep 29, 2016
I am unable to use oranges in any form can I us cranberry juice or Apple ? Noreen Gruber
Apr 9, 2012
These were excellent. I used boneless pork chops. I forgot the basting part...can't wait to make them again with extra glaze. Yummy!
May 9, 2011
So easy to make, even my picky 4 year old ate some.
Nov 22, 2009
These were absolutely delicious. My whole family loved them. We couldn't wait for leftovers the 2nd night!
Jul 29, 2009
This was great! Actually used this sauce on chicken breasts...wonderful. Nice change from BBQ Sauce!
Jul 12, 2009
Great recipe. Easy to make. I used my George Forman and sprayed it with cooking spray and cooked the chops for 12 minutes. Served it w/ TOH Roasted Parmesan green beans and ciabatta bread w/ dipping oil. Great combination.