Pork Chops with Orange Glaze
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 small lime, thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the marmalade, lime juice, oil and garlic until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir mixture for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Place the pork chops in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Spoon glaze over pork, turn to coat. Top with the lime slices. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until pork juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 357 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Oct 8, 2015
Delicious!! Will make this recipe A LOT!!
Mar 29, 2015
Tasty and easy to make. I loved the orange/lime flavor!
Dec 4, 2012
Very good and a different way to make pork chops when you're tired of the same thing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.