Pork Chops with Orange Glaze
"I came across the recipe for this glaze in a grilling manual but wasn't satisfied with it. I kept the combination of orange marmalade and lime juice and adapted the seasonings to my liking," explains Helen Faddis of Gloucester, Massachusetts. "It's also great on spareribs and chicken."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 bone-in pork loin chop (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 small lime, thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, ginger, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the marmalade, lime juice, oil and garlic until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir mixture for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Place the pork chops in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Spoon glaze over pork, turn to coat. Top with the lime slices. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until pork juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 357 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Oct 8, 2015
Delicious!! Will make this recipe A LOT!!
Mar 29, 2015
Tasty and easy to make. I loved the orange/lime flavor!
Dec 4, 2012
Very good and a different way to make pork chops when you're tired of the same thing.