- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and bouillon in oil until vegetables are tender; set aside. Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with green pepper mixture. Cut into squares. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPhilly Cheese Steak Pizza
"I had difficulty getting the "dough" to spread, but eventually got it there. This was surprisingly VERY tasty. I'm not normally a "philly" fan, but this was delicious !"
"I don't like Pillsbury crescent rolls, so I made this on a regular pizza crust. It came out great."