This pizza has a hearty bread-like crust and toppings to resemble a Parcheesi game board. In each corner, there is a large slice of salami to mimic the game's starting circles. Strips of onions and red pepper form the paths around the board...and sliced olives serve as the pawns.—Leslie Dumm, Clevemand Heights, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound frozen bread dough
- 4 thin slices salami
- 1 to 2 medium onions
- 1 to 2 large sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 to 6 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- Thaw dough according to package directions. Cut the salami into 2-1/2-in. rounds. Cut onions and red peppers into 2-in. x 1/2-in. strips.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, roll dough into a 12-in. square. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange the salami, onion and pepper over top to resemble a Parcheesi board.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Top with olives.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 350 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.