Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound frozen bread dough
- 4 thin slices salami
- 1 to 2 medium onions
- 1 to 2 large sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 to 6 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- Thaw dough according to package directions. Cut the salami into 2-1/2-in. rounds. Cut onions and red peppers into 2-in. x 1/2-in. strips.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, roll dough into a 12-in. square. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange the salami, onion and pepper over top to resemble a Parcheesi board.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Top with olives.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 350 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 21, 2018
This was a really cute idea and mine came out looking just like the picture. One issue that I had was that even though the crust was browned and cheese was bubbling at 15 minutes, the bottom was really undercooked especially in the center. I would recommend baking for 20-25 minutes which I will be doing the next time.