Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2.5 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 3 teaspoons mustard and half of the onions. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Form into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat 6-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mushrooms, parsley and remaining Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Spread cheese mixture onto cooked patties; top with remaining onions. Grill or broil 30 seconds longer or until onions are crisp-tender. Serve on Kaiser rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 623 calories, 35g fat (14g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 904mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 28, 2015
Just a note for those that seldom broil:While you cook the meat on HI on step 3 when warming the sauce for "30 seconds" set on LOW!
Jun 29, 2011
This is a very good and quick to make burger. The only thing I would change would be to omit the mushrooms. I love mushrooms but did not feel they added anything to the overall taste of the burger.
Jun 12, 2011
We LOVE these!