Fast Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into wide strips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease a 12-in. pizza pan. Unroll and press dough to fit prepared pan. Pinch edge to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edge is lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add stir-fry blend; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spread mayonnaise blend over crust; top with roast beef and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 330 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 983mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 1, 2017
I have made this a couple of times now and we love it. I'm making it again today. I think I will add ground beef as well.
Feb 2, 2015
I am not a mustard person and was unsure how this would be but I love it. Not a recipe I will make a card for but a great easy meal. I added Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and crushed red pepper and sauteed the onions and peppers until onions slightly changed color. It was easy and delicious.
Jan 29, 2015
My family loved this! Instead of a pizza crust, we used whole wheat tortillas for an even faster version. The Dijon-mayo blend is a nice taste sensation. Great recipe!