Brickyard Bistro Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) focaccia bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Cut focaccia in half horizontally. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano and rosemary; brush over cut sides of bread.
- On bread bottom, layer with onion, turkey, salami, roast beef, cheese, tomato and lettuce; replace bread top. Cut into four wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 499 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1228mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Feb 4, 2015
Great sandwich. My family loves this just the way the recipe is written.
Aug 5, 2014
This was delicious. I left out the red onion though and used regular deli sub sandwich bread b.c. my husband prefers that. These had great flavor and were super easy to put together. I will definitely be making them again!
Jun 27, 2014
We loved this sandwich. I recommend making the herb olive oil mixture the day before and let set so the flavors can marry. Used a sturdy country bread. Also sprinkled with a little sea salt and cracked black pepper. Great filling sandwich.
Nov 17, 2010
My family loved this sandwich, but I made a few changes. I used a touch of sugar in the dressing mixure of vinegar , olive oil and spices. I also used my own homemade rolls to serve them on. Excellent flavor ! I would definitely make these again and again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.