- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, artichokes, olives, pepperoni, onion, Parmesan cheese and green pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to salad. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni-Artichoke Pasta Salad
"This is really a family pleaser! Don't know why someone would give it only 4 stars when they did not follow the recipe but made substitutions that were not all that great obviously. Wish people would rate the recipe as it is rather than misleading me."
"When your man raves about a salad to others, you know it is fantastic and it was!"
"Made this for my husband and I, but with some changes. Used artichokes in olive oil, no pepperoni, used red, yellow & green peppers, did not chop artichokes---left in "chunks", used olive oil & balsamic vinegar."
"I love making this for lunches. I make one batch and can stretch it out all week. Try making it with pepper jack cheese instead of mozzarella for a little kick!"