Italian Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) thin spaghetti, halved
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber and peppers.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 137 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Jun 30, 2017
We fixed this for a family reunion and everyone loved it. It has such a fresh taste!!
Jun 6, 2017
Absolutely incredible taste everyone loves it!
Oct 12, 2014
I make this salad too but use spiral noodles instead of spaghetti.
Jul 12, 2012
I have made this salad for years! It's great for a summer potluck as it makes lots & is so refreshing& zingy!
Mar 29, 2011
Even my picky eater loved this one!
Nov 18, 2010
My husband and I have a catering company and this is the recipe I always go to when they choose an italian pasta salad. I absolutely love this recipe and so do our customers
May 2, 2010
This a great side for a barbecue or potluck-makes a huge batch
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.