Italian Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 large bunch)
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets (1 small head)
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) creamy Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine salad dressings; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 0g saturated fat (0 sugars, 0 fiber).
Jun 27, 2011
it was very good i made it for a party and everyone loved it
Jan 15, 2010
This is very good. I've taken it to our family reunion a couple of times. I omit the onion since it can get strong fairly soon.
Apr 15, 2009
My family loved this salad so we decided to make it for our daughter's wedding...it got lots of compliments. I don't know the person who put it in Taste of Home, but I am happily passing it on to others.