Italian Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 106 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 31, 2019
Tasty, easy to prepare, very good recipe!
Jul 24, 2014
This is definitely a five-star recipe. It is super easy to prepare and tastes delicious. I prepared a dry zesty Italian dressing mix which I like better than bottled dressing and it was perfect. Definitely refrigerate this yummy salad before serving. It is so good icy cold. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor with Taste of Home.
Jun 14, 2011
very easy to make, but does not lack in taste. I will be keeping this recipe for when I need a quick salad and have very little time to make something.