Italian Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 106 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Mar 31, 2019
Tasty, easy to prepare, very good recipe!
Jul 24, 2014
This is definitely a five-star recipe. It is super easy to prepare and tastes delicious. I prepared a dry zesty Italian dressing mix which I like better than bottled dressing and it was perfect. Definitely refrigerate this yummy salad before serving. It is so good icy cold. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor with Taste of Home.
Jun 14, 2011
very easy to make, but does not lack in taste. I will be keeping this recipe for when I need a quick salad and have very little time to make something.