Italian Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli vegetable blend
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Microwave vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Drain vegetables; stir in butter. Sprinkle with cheese mixture.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 79 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Dec 5, 2012
OMG! This is sooooooooooooooo good! Plan to use the recipe with other vegetables. Even got my daughter to eat broccoli with this!
Dec 31, 2011
I concur with everyone else who already posted, a nice change from the normal side dish, very tasty, very easy to make.
Mar 20, 2011
A very nice change of pace from the usual corn, beans, etc. Loved the flavor. Will keep this recipe handy. Very quick and easy. Served it with smoked pork chops and baked potatoes but I can see it as a side for almost anything.
May 24, 2010
Quick, easy and tasty!!!
Mar 17, 2010
Very easy to make! The perfect side dish for a variety of main courses.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.