Hearty Italian Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 8 slices deli pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasoned salad croutons, sliced ripe olives and sliced pepperoncini
- Divide salad greens among four plates; layer with pastrami, ham, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons, olives and pepperoncini.
Sep 4, 2019
This salad may sound simple but it packs a lot of flavor! The only change I made was to change the ham to pepperoni just for family preference. What a wonderful salad to take to a potluck, plates beautifully and is very quick to prepare. Will definitely make again.