Hearty Italian Salad
Meat lovers won't be able to resist my antipasto-inspired salad that eats like a meal. Just add bread and dipping oil. —Melissa Jelinek, Apple Valley, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 8 slices deli pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasoned salad croutons, sliced ripe olives and sliced pepperoncini
- Divide salad greens among four plates; layer with pastrami, ham, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons, olives and pepperoncini.
Originally published as Hearty Italian Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.