Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 93 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 24, 2016
easy and very flavorful! good way to use an abundance of cucumbers and tomatoes. could try a variety of Italian dressings.
Jul 15, 2016
This was awesome! Made a triple batch, for a funeral luncheon. Everyone loved it and the pan was empty at the end of the luncheon! Looking forward to make again!
Jun 27, 2014
This is very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden.
Aug 7, 2013
Quick & Easy ,Fantastic & tastes GREAT
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.