Italian Pasta Salad with Pepperoni
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package (16 ounces) shell macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 to 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cool. Place in a large bowl; add the next seven ingredients and toss. Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; toss. Refrigerate. Just before serving, add dressing and cheeses; toss.
Jan 28, 2016
It is delicious !! My family and friends request I make it often
Aug 8, 2013
May 8, 2011
A good salad......I added more cheese, and since the dressing I used was pretty tart, I added a couple teaspoons of sugar. I think it tastes best when it's allowed to sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Sep 6, 2010
Made this for a reunion and got rave reviews..everyone loved it..was asked for the recipe as well.Thanks Evelyn for submitting a winning recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.