Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onions, red peppers and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing mix, broth and vinegar. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Jun 17, 2011
This is my go-to pasta salad recipe. Everyone in my family loves it. It's delicious and healthy (with chicken broth instead of oil). I agree with the other reviewer that the balsamic vinegar discolors the pasta a bit, but it's not as noticeable when you use tri-color pasta.
Oct 3, 2009
I did not care for this dish. I love balsamic but this dish was not so good. This picture must have been taken before adding the vinegar.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.