- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over chops. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chops in butter and oil for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the same skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in cream, cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPan-Seared Lamb Chops
"Really? You're going to get that nitpicky?"
"I do not think this picture is of loin chops as the recipe states...looks more like rib chops (rack of lamb)"