Barbecued Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 2 to 3 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 18 lamb rib chops (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine the oil, garlic and seasonings; add lamb chops and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill the chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (135° for medium-rare, 140° for medium, 145° for medium-well).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 4, 2013
Very easy to throw together, and while I didn't follow the recipe exactly, it went very well. I also scaled WAY down, because I can't afford lamb rib chops for 9, nor do I need to feed 9 individuals regularly.