Cherry-Glazed Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 lamb loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine rosemary, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over lamb chops. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Remove and keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan; cook for 1 minute. Stir in broth, preserves, vinegar and remaining pepper; cook until thickened, 2-4 minutes. Return chops to pan; turn to coat.
Nutrition Facts2 lamb chops with 2 tablespoons sauce: 331 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 495mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 2, 2015
I KNEW this would be a GREAT recipe before I read the reviews!!! Simple and Amazing!!! The taste was everything I thought it would be and MORE!!! I'll never make Lamb Chops any other way! MMMmmmmmmm! Thank you so much.... Wonderful recipe!Oh.... and don't change a thing. Its' perfect.
May 17, 2014
Loved it and so did my husband!
Apr 6, 2014
Delicious! Made this tonight for dinner and it was outstanding.
Jan 5, 2012
Jun 28, 2011
We loved this dinner. I changed two things to make it better. We used pork instead of lamb and put the meat back on for about 10 to 15 mor min. in the juices till it was very dark in color. The flavor was so light we wanted more. I would make this again.
Apr 25, 2011
My first time cooking lamb- the recipe was really simple and tasted wonderful!
Mar 22, 2011
My first time making Lamb anything - first words out of the hubs mouth after first bite was mmmmmm - Will definitely make again