Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until meat juices run clear.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2019
Made today as written. 1 hour baking time is way too long. I browned at medium heat 5 minutes per side first. My chops were 3/4-inch, baked at 350°F. They were at the right temp between 145° and 155° on my instant thermometer in 30 minutes. My oven is accurate, had it tested not long ago. However, this recipe is a keeper, my wife and I both liked it a lot.
Apr 20, 2018
This was a very good recipe. We loved the Worcestershire sauce. I bread crumbed and fried the pork chops.
May 27, 2015
This is a go to for us for a number of years. A one hour bake is a little long and we remove at 50 min to insure they are never over cooked. Wonderful way to do pork chops.
Aug 12, 2014
Pork chops were so tender and the gravy was wonderful over mashed potatoes!
Jan 19, 2013
yes this is so good that it was all gone in one meal !
Nov 6, 2012
Jan 4, 2011
This is a family favorite. I cut the worcestershire sauce down to 1 tablespoon and added a bit of minced garlic and chopped onion to the sauce. Even my picky husband eats it up!
Oct 15, 2009
Was very good. I think the sauce would be great over egg noodles