- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough at seam. Pat dough into a 14-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with a single layer of ham. Roll up tightly from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top of loaf with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut with a serrated knife. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMozzarella Ham Stromboli
"Simple and really good. I used a tube of pizza dough instead of the french loaf so I didn't even have to bother rolling anything out. Yum!"
"This is a great aternative to pizza night. I have made it with different meats and cheeses and it works well with all. I serve with marinara for dipping."
"I used ham and pastrami...very good and will make it again!"
"This has become a family favorite with my own fave using pepperoni instead of ham."
"This has become a family favorite with my own being pepperoni instead of ham."
"This has become a daily favorite with my own being pepperoni instead of ham."