Morning Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Drain oranges, reserving 4-1/2 teaspoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, coconut, walnuts, cherries and raisins. Divide among serving dishes; drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 232 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
May 9, 2011
I made this fruit salad for mother's day and we loved it! I didn't use walnuts or raisins and used miracle whip instead of mayo and it turned out great!
Oct 12, 2009
I've had a fruit salad similar to this one and it was great but, I'm excited to try it with yogurt! That sounds fabulous.
Apr 29, 2009
i make a fruit salad like this one but instead of using mayo i use vanilla yogurt.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.