- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle herbes de Provence and lemon peel over chicken; add lemon juice to pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMoist Lemon Herb Chicken
"Very simple, very tasty. I loved the lemon flavor so much I used the pan drippings to dip my chicken in as I are it."