I wanted a healthy, flavorful chicken recipe that was fast, easy and a real crowd-pleaser. I got lucky and hit the jackpot with this one! —Kali Wraspir, Olympia, Washington
Recommended: Throw the Ultimate Vintage Dinner Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle herbes de Provence and lemon peel over chicken; add lemon juice to pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Moist Lemon Herb Chicken in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p53
Reviews forMoist Lemon Herb Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2014
"Very simple, very tasty. I loved the lemon flavor so much I used the pan drippings to dip my chicken in as I are it."