Mashed Potato for One
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or pinch dill weed
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth. Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 30 seconds or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 163 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Aug 28, 2017
Just made this (actually eating it right now)! I really appreciate the convenience of this recipe! Simple ingredients and preparation guarantees it a spot on my weekly roster of lunches/dinners. I only had nut milk in my fridge which gave it a nice nutty taste. Single serve measurements is also convenient for individuals who want to control their portions!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.