Mashed Potato for One
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or pinch dill weed
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, mash all ingredients until smooth. Spoon into a small microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 30 seconds or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 163 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 28, 2017
Just made this (actually eating it right now)! I really appreciate the convenience of this recipe! Simple ingredients and preparation guarantees it a spot on my weekly roster of lunches/dinners. I only had nut milk in my fridge which gave it a nice nutty taste. Single serve measurements is also convenient for individuals who want to control their portions!