Salmon is a popular fish that's rich in nutrients. Seasoned with herbs and lemon juice, these flame broiled steaks are excellent. Sprinkle the hot coats with rosemary for additional flavor or quickly prepare the entree indoors using your broiler. —Robert Bishop Lexington, Kentucky
Recommended: 24 Game-Changing Grilling Recipes For Two
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine 4-1/2 teaspoons rosemary, sage, pepper, lemon juice and oil. Brush over both sides of salmon steaks. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary over hot coals for added flavor.
- Place salmon on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill 7-9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon Steaks in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p31
Reviews forLemon-Herb Grilled Salmon Steaks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review