Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread
“My sister-in-law brought this to a family party, and it went fast. It feeds a lot, plus it’s so colorful and pretty.” And it takes just 15 minutes to prep! —Gina Artrip, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Pat artichokes and peppers dry; set aside. Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. In another bowl, combine the artichokes, peppers and parsley.
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture into prepared bowl; top with half of the artichoke mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving plate. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Torte in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.