Italian Mixed Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Bring vegetables and water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Uncover; cook and stir until liquid is evaporated.
- Add the salad dressing, salt, basil and oregano. Cook and stir until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 51 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Sep 15, 2013
Excellent. Easy. Quick. The best of everything.
Jan 13, 2012
Used fresh basil and it came out pretty good.
Mar 14, 2010
This was great and so easy. I used a fat free Italian Dressing I will be making this often.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.