Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 6 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and pepper; heat through.
- Drain pasta; divide between two plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheeses.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 321 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 727mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 medium-fat meat, 1 fat.
May 9, 2018
I make mine with whole wheat spaghetti for a vegetarian masterpiece. This recipe is part of my regular rotation.Thanks for sharing!
Apr 23, 2017
We love pasta and we love veggies. This was excellent. Thank you!!!
Aug 17, 2015
This pasta recipe is totally awesome. Thank you!!!!!
Mar 25, 2014
One of my favorites!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.