Horseradish-Crusted Turkey Tenderloins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix mayonnaise and horseradish. In a shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with green onion and parsley. Spread tenderloins with mayonnaise mixture; dip in crumb mixture to coat. Place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Bake until a thermometer reads 165°, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Mix sauce ingredients. Serve with turkey.
Editor's NoteTo make soft bread crumbs, tear bread into pieces and place in a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse until crumbs form. One slice of bread yields 1/2 to 3/4 cup crumbs.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 230 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Nov 20, 2013
Either the temp or the time is too much. The turkey was as tough as shoe leather.
Dec 25, 2010
We had this for Christmas dinner today. It was juicy and delicious. The only complaint was that my husband thought the sauce was very mild and could have used more horseradish.
Sep 11, 2010
These were so good. The only changes I made were to use Italian bread crumbs and dried parsley.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.